Omnes (adj.) [ˈom.nes / ˈɔmnes]
i. every one
ii. all members of a certain group
iii. being united together
Omnes is a synonym to the state of being entire and complete as whole unit. We integrate a variety of legal tools into our ‘one-stop shop’ digital platform; that‘s why we deliver not only excellent, but also sophisticated and consolidated legal services in order to meet our clients’ unique needs.
Old profession. New technology.
It is common ground that law is an old and traditional profession and its practitioners are hesitant to change. The only thing, however, that is always constant is change. Especially in the post Covid-19 era, we are experiencing revolutionary dynamics bringing the new normal on the surface.
We are a new breed of lawyers with digital awareness in our DNA; utilizing law and technology we implement state-of-the-art case management tools to increase productivity, improve lawyer-client communication and cut client overhead expenses down to zero.
What you gain from our hybrid business model?
Omnes 24/7 accessible cloud-based portal gives our clients one centralized place to track all legal cases, data and records. At the same time, we ensure real-time collaboration, while enabling secure, simple and fast exchange of legal documents, drafts review, case organizing, text messaging and instant case update notifications reducing time-consuming searching in email folders and confusing correspondence chains.
Omnes hybrid model is based on the combination of physical and remote working supported by cloud-based technology. Having the flexibility to work from our standard office desk, remotely or even from client’s premises, enables us to offer tailor-made services fitting the unique needs of every single client.
We shift our focus from costs to outcomes, which means that all savings in expenditures not associated with the services we provide are passed directly onto our clients, who benefit the most from no overhead costs under our billing policy.
What makes us unique?
Best Management Practices
- Investment in new technologies and state-of-the-art legal software
- Client-centered & cloud-based client portal
- Accessible case management digital tools & software apps
- Standard research tools & software apps
- 24/7/365 IT support
- Lack of bureaucracy and unnecessary paper load
- Digitized legal documents & e-signing
- Automated legal workflows
- Uninterrupted lawyer-client communication, real-time messaging & data encryption
- E-mail exchanges and face-to-face lawyer-client meetings
- Access to office and meeting space and work at client’s premises option
Services & Billing
- No overhead costs billed to clients
- Service and billing transparency via automated timesheet reporting, expenses tracking & real-time case updates
- Global reach & local presence
- Attorneys with well-proven track record
- Decentralized, distributed and hybrid attorneys
- Full workplace flexibility
- Associate, paralegal & administrative support
- Fair remuneration per project
- Work-life balance
- Happier attorneys; better served clients